Condition - Clean Pulls, Tested Working
Warranty - 30 Days DOA
The AOC-SG-i4 add-on card offers the following features:
* Dual Intel 82576 LAN chips
* PEX 8518 PCI Bridge chip
* PCI-e x8 interface
* Low-profile, half-length PCI-e x8 standard card, dimensions (without end brackets): (HxL): 6.4cm (2.5") x 14.7cm (5.8")
* Four RJ-45 connectors
* Jumbo frames support up to 9.5KB packets
* Intel's I/OAT accelerates I/O with higher throughput and lower CPU utilization
* Virtualization provides the platform with port density required for virtualized environments
* Next generation VMDg with loopback functionality
* Direct cache access (DCA)
* Support Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE)
* Wake on LAN (WOL) support
* RoHS 6/6 Intel PROSet Utility for Windows supported network teaming
* Supports Category-5 cable and above
Stock photo is a representation of what is listed, it is not the actual photo.
All Servers and equipment are built to order and can be customized. Please allow 1-3 Business Days for processing and testing. All images are stock from the manufacture and may vary slightly from what is shipped.
$ 7,975.00 $ 11,999.00
Condition: Clean Pulls, Tested Working The Arista 7150S series represents the industry's leading ultra low latency 1RU 1/10/40GbE layer 2/3/4 wire speed switch family, offering a unique combination of performance,...
The Arista 7050 series 1/10GBase-T switches offer wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance with a choice of 36, 52 or 64 ports of 10GbE in a compact 1RU chassis. The Arista...
$ 5,975.00 $ 10,325.00
The Arista 7280E Series are key components of the Arista 7000 Series portfolio of data center switches. The Arista 7280E series are purpose 10/40/100GbE fixed configuration systems built for the...
Arista DCS-7150S-24-R -24x SFP+ Ports -4x 40GbE Ports -Dual-Core x86 -100/1000 Mgmt Port -RS-232 Serial Port (RJ-45) -USB Port -4x Front to Rear Hot-Swappable Fans -2x Hot Swap Power Supplies...