Dell PowerEdge R210 II
Dell PowerEdge R210 II
The Dell™ PowerEdge™ R210 II is an enterprise-ready, ultra-compact 1-socket rack server made for
Even better for business
Tailored to meet the needs of growing businesses and remote offices by offering enterprise-level performance, the compact PowerEdge R210 II rack server has what your business needs to increase productivity and provide better protection for important business data. The PowerEdge R210 II offers key data security and flexibility features. Whether it is running business applications that facilitate data sharing and protection or providing the management and scalability needed to support your business growth, the PowerEdge R210 II is an ideal choice for businesses and remote offices seeking exceptional performance.
The Dell PowerEdge R210 II has a choice of options that deliver value, including the required processor performance for business applications as well as impressive scalability to meet your business needs. The PowerEdge R210 II offers:
- Technology that delivers value with performance along with essential features to operate your small businesses efficiently.
- A range of technology options customizable to suit your business needs.
- A full selection of Intel® processors to meet your performance needs. Choose from Intel Xeon® processor E3-1200 product family, Intel Xeon® processor E3-1200 V2 product family, Intel Pentium® G600 and G800 series, or Intel Celeron® G400 and G500 series.
Flexible, secure technology
Securing your most valuable asset, your data, is important. That is why the PowerEdge R210 II has built-in redundant hard drives, encryption, security and other data protection options to help keep your data as safe as possible. Coupled with the latest version of Windows® Small Business Server 2011 (SBS 2011), the PowerEdge R210 II delivers an integrated solution that can further protect your data by providing automatic backup and restore functionality as well as offering email, remote access and collaboration to help take your business to the next level. The R210 II also includes lower wattage power supplies and features a built-in user interface for ease of deployment. With the PowerEdge R210 II you can:
- Protect data with hardware- and software-enabled encryption
- Secure business information with a RAID configuration to make copies of data automatically.
- Provide email, collaboration, remote access and automatic backup and data restore functionality with Windows Small Business Server 2011.
- Make server deployment easy with the optional embedded management and deployment controller.
Easy to manage
The Dell PowerEdge R210 II lets you focus on running your business. The optional advanced embedded management engine, Dell Lifecycle Controller, automates common management tasks and enables zero-media, low-touch deployment that is efficient, secure and user friendly.
The optional Dell Lifecycle Controller is integrated on the server and can simplify administrator tasks by performing a complete set of provisioning functions such as system deployment, system updates, hardware configuration and diagnostics from a single intuitive interface called Unified Server Configurator in a pre-OS environment. This eliminates the need to use and maintain multiple pieces of disparate CD/DVD media. With Dell Lifecycle Controller server deployment automation, the R210 II is up and running fast.