Condition - Clean Pulls, Tested Working
Warranty - 30 Days DOA
The AOC-SG-i4 add-on card offers the following features:
* Dual Intel 82576 LAN chips
* PEX 8518 PCI Bridge chip
* PCI-e x8 interface
* Low-profile, half-length PCI-e x8 standard card, dimensions (without end brackets): (HxL): 6.4cm (2.5") x 14.7cm (5.8")
* Four RJ-45 connectors
* Jumbo frames support up to 9.5KB packets
* Intel's I/OAT accelerates I/O with higher throughput and lower CPU utilization
* Virtualization provides the platform with port density required for virtualized environments
* Next generation VMDg with loopback functionality
* Direct cache access (DCA)
* Support Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE)
* Wake on LAN (WOL) support
* RoHS 6/6 Intel PROSet Utility for Windows supported network teaming
* Supports Category-5 cable and above
Stock photo is a representation of what is listed, it is not the actual photo.
All Servers and equipment are built to order and can be customized. Please allow 1-3 Business Days for processing and testing. All images are stock from the manufacture and may vary slightly from what is shipped.
$ 7,975.00 $ 11,999.00
Condition: Clean Pulls, Tested Working The Arista 7150S series represents the industry's leading ultra low latency 1RU 1/10/40GbE layer 2/3/4 wire speed switch family, offering a unique combination of performance,...
Sold Out $ 1,895.00
Condition- Clean Pulls, tested working Warranty- 30 Days DOA The Dell Networking S-Series S4810 is an ultra-low-latency 10/40GbE switch purpose-built for applications in high performance datacenter and computing environments. Leveraging...
Sold Out $ 0.00
The Arista 7050QX-32 are key components of the Arista portfolio of data center switches. The Arista 7050X Series are purpose built 10/40GbE data center switches in compact and energy efficient...
Sold Out $ 1,795.00
The Arista 7050 series 10/40G switches oﬀer wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance with 52 or 64 ports of 10GbE in a compact 1RU chassis. The 7050S-52 switch oﬀers 48 SFP+...